DKV is part of the international Munich Re Group, one of the world's largest reinsurers. Working for DKV means working for the Belgian market leader in private health insurance.
It also means striving for values such as customer and result orientation, integrity and involvement (organisational commitment). We are building an open and inclusive corporate culture based on trust, teamwork, transformational leadership and a sense of initiative.
Together, we put these values into practice every day to further strengthen the trust of our two million policyholders.
At the Transformation Office, our mission is to prepare DKV & Ergo Belgium for the future. We centralize and support all transformation initiatives and manage transversal projects, ensuring they align with our corporate strategy.
To further strengthen our Transformation Office, DKV Belgium is hiring a Business Process Modeling and Change Management Specialist. This pivotal role will focus on the process and people side of change, ensuring that our workforce is seamlessly integrated into the transformative journey.
Are you passionate about streamlining organizational processes and driving efficiency? Do you have a keen eye for detail, coupled with the ability to see the bigger picture? Are you also a change enthusiast with a heart for the people side of change, then we want to hear from you!
Process Analysis, Documentation and Modeling:
- Conduct thorough analysis of existing business processes.
- Document processes using industry-standard modeling techniques.
- Ensure that process models accurately represent the current and future states of business operations.
- Manage a process review cycle and document for audit and regulatory purposes.
- Facilitate workshops with cross-functional teams to gather insights, understand their unique process optimization needs, identify potential areas of resistance, and develop proactive solutions.
- Propose and implement optimized processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the Change and BPM Manager to develop and implement people & customer-centric change initiatives.
- Design and execute communication plans to drive a clear understanding of organizational changes among employees.
- Lead change management workshops and training sessions to equip staff with the necessary skills for successful adaptation.
- Foster a culture of change resilience and openness, supporting employees through transition phases.
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in Business Process Modeling and Change management.
Desired skills and expertise:
To excel in this role, the following skills and expertise are required:
- At least two years of experience in Business Process Modeling and process optimization
- Familiarity with Adonis or similar modeling tool.
- Expertise in designing and implementing a change management plan, with focus on the people side of change.
- Strong understanding of organizational behavior, employee engagement, and culture transformation.
- Curious and creative mindset with the ability to think innovatively about process improvements.
- Team player with a focus on active listening and inspiring trust.
- Can also work independently and set own agenda.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal in Dutch, French and English, with the ability to articulate complex ideas to diverse audiences in a structured way.
- Experience in facilitating workshops and eliciting requirements from diverse groups.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and effective presentation skills.
If you are eager to embrace a new professional challenge, we encourage you to apply!
Join us in shaping a more efficient and streamlined future for DKV Belgium.
At DKV we offer you a varied job with growing opportunities (thanks to trainings, coaching, projects and internal mobility) and all this in the heart of Brussels (close to the Grand Place and the central station).
Besides a competitive gross salary, we offer an extensive standard package of extra-legal benefits:
- year-end premium (13th month)
- competitive insurance package (hospitalization insurance, ambulatory insurance, guaranteed income insurance and pension plan)
- discount on DKV insurance products
- meal vouchers
- eco cheques
- gift voucher
- collective company premium (CLA 90)
- internet allowance
- homeworking allowance
Moreover, you can also count on an attractive leave scheme (at least 31 days), flexible working hours and the possibility to homework up to three days a week. This way of hybrid working guarantees you a good balance between work and your private life.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs. If you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can make any reasonable adjustments needed to support you through your recruitment journey.