GC Corporation was founded in 1921 in Japan and has developed itself into one of the most prominent companies in the development, production, and distribution of a very wide range of dental products. Since 1972 GC Europe NV, our European Headquarter is located at the Researchpark Haasrode in Leuven. GC Europe NV supports and leads our different sales offices and dealers. Our warehouse spreads our products to Europe and the Middle East. Next to this we produce some leading products for dental technicians.
We are currently looking for a
Business Development Manager / Implant Specialist
We are looking for an enthusiastic business development manager with proven commercial skills - capable of providing professional technical advice and support to our internal sales teams, dealer network, and end users on all aspects of the Aadva implant system - from surgical protocols to prosthetic fabrication and restorative placement.
As business development manager your initial objective will be to successfully launch the Aadva implant system into the UK market. Your primary deliverable being sales across the Aadva portfolio in line with forecasts. The responsibilities involved in delivering this will include launch planning, internal training, market development, and all related promotional activities required to successfully establish the GC Aadva implant portfolio within the UK market. Your internal and external customers are; Aadva dealers, GC sales teams, oral surgeons, dental implantologists, GDPs and dental laboratories.
In this function you will report operationally to the Digilab Manager for UK, Ireland and South Africa
This role also offers international responsibilities as a point of clinical and technical support across European markets to support international business development. This role will therefore provide you with the opportunity to gain insight into European markets and broaden your connections across the GC European Sales Organisations.
If you are looking for a challenging position; in an entrepreneurial environment, at the start of a new business endeavor, with plenty of room for business and personal growth - then you are the person we are looking for!
- Drafting of and subsequent implementation of a business development plan for the introduction of Aadva Implants in the assigned region.
- Producing Sales Forecasts and regular Business Reviews
- Deliver Product Training to GC and dealer sales teams
- On site visits to oral surgeons, implantologists, dentists and labs (acquisition)
- Following up on leads from GC UK sales teams.
- Providing technical (laboratories) and clinical (dentists) support. Offering TOP service is a part of your DNA.
- Developing and maintaining business relations with key opinion leaders and educational institutions
- Providing, organizing, and delivering of educational courses, lectures and events and participation within the entire allocated territory.
- Developing local marketing campaigns to create demand for Aadva implants in the market- based on the Corporate Business Plan directions and positioning guidelines.
- Punctual, daily registration of activities in CRM is a requirement.
- Higher Professional Education work and thinking level (e.g.Dental Professional with implant experience and commercial aptitude, Commercial Salesperson with proven Implant Sales experience.
- >5 years (preferably 10) of experience in a commercial and/or educational/technical role in the field of implantology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are commercially astute, self-motivated, and work independently.
- Capable of strategic thinking alongside proven organizational and planning skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experienced in training sales team members and dentists/technicians is a plus.
- You have a strong network within the UK implantology market
- Result and KPI driven with a passion for delivering customer service excellence.
- Good knowledge of Excel and CRM (ideally Salesforce.com)
- Challenging job in a growing international company
- Multicultural environment
- Full time employment with a contract for an indefinite period
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
Interested? Do not hesitate and send your CV and motivational letter to the hiring manager email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
GC is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates applicants regardless of their race, nationality, gender, age or disability.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promote diversity in the workforce.