KYOCERA Corporation is one of the world leaders in the field of high-tech ceramic parts, electronic components, mobile phones, solar panels, office machines, ...
Our group employs 71,000 people, is present in more than 20 countries and is headquartered in Kyoto.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Corporation is the group's industry specializing in document management systems, employs more than 15,000 people worldwide.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Belgium, which is dependent on KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe (headquarters in the Netherlands) is the commercial/marketing and services subsidiary for the Belux and distributes the whole range of products from printers, digital production printers to multifunctional solutions (printing, copying, scanning, faxing) and related document management and auditing software programs.
The branch, located in Zaventem, employs 45 people and, given its continuous growth, wishes to expand its team with a
PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST (m/v/x)
ABOUT THE JOB
The Product Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing a portfolio of product within the ever-expanding Kyocera portfolio.
The role will also include the relationship management of our strategic partners and the adoption of new products into the portfolio to answer our customers’ needs continuously. Supporting the Sales strategy and managing the portfolio of products/services throughout their product lifecycle; developing new sales propositions, delivering new and innovative solutions to the market, attaining sales growth (monitored by KPI’s) whilst maximizing the profitably of your area of our portfolio.
RESPONSABILITIES AND TASKS
- Responsible for the portfolio’s profitability growth in line with the wider business goals
- Delivery of market leading product content
- Working with corporate communications and the sales team to put launch compelling value propositions to the market
- Pro-active sales focus
- Identify and size addressable/serviceable markets or verticals (dealers, agents, end-user)
- Lead product launches : product positioning, SWOT, competition overview,
- pricing analysis, sales kits, …
- Create a strong value proposition for HW, software (solutions)
- SPOC for KDE product marketing & sales companies
- Strengthen 3rd party partnerships & alliances to enrich the offering
- Product training - internal (raise awareness)
- Product training - external (distribution, key accounts, dealers and agents)
- Create sell sheets, battle cards, slide decks & customers success stories/cases
- Initiatives to promote the Kyocera on the marketplace (Trade shows, events?).
- Develop the service offering needed and commercialise them for the Kyocera group UK
- Act as the main liaison with Kyocera Europe to jointly launch the Kyocera product offerings and affiliated partners
- Attend the Kyocera Europe Marketing meetings
- Delivery market leading product/offering launches to the market
- Monitor the market conditions/movement and the competitor’s activity
- Evaluate the Kyocera and partner provided products/offerings, defining market opportunity
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Product Management skills: As our Product Marketing Specialist you will have previous experience in a Product Marketing role, delivering Sales based value propositions/products/offerings to market. You will formulate marketing plans with a project team, managing the product/offering lifecycle internally and externally.
- Excellent communications skills are a must as you will need to drive understanding, training and content for your portfolio. You will be writing copy for marketing promotions/campaigns and social content. Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, Kyocera Europe and third-party partnerships. The ability to create content internally would be a key attribute.
- Project management skills: You will have to work within a budget, meet lifecycle management goals for multiple products and/or offerings/services.
- Numerical skills: You will be working with sales and market data and use it to maximize our sales potential. Create reports and share meaningful and effective insights with internal and external stakeholders.
- Language skills/expectations (Dutch, French and English)
- Marketing background, preferably in printing related sector is a plus.
KYOCERA OFFERS YOU
- A challenge in an international environment in a financial growing organization
- A gross annual salary and extra benefits depending on your experience
- Full health insurance
- A state of the art pension plan and other benefits
- Being part of a multinational company while remaining in a friendly and family spirit
Kyocera Document Solutions Belgium is an equal opportunity employer, offering each candidate matching the minimum obligatory qualifications and experiences an equal chance in employment and promotion procedures.
Interested candidates are asked to UPLOAD their CV in English in electronic format to CV Warehouse on our website https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.be.