In order to support our rapidly growing operations in Brazil, we are looking for a Portuguese speaking Maintenance and Reliability Professional that wants to relocate to the Saõ Paulo region as an expat for a duration of minimum 2 years.
I-care is the biggest player in predictive maintenance and reliability solutions, with 26 offices in 12 countries, among the US, Europa and Asia. We measure, analyze and optimize the machines and installations of our industrial customers in all types of industries. 0ver 700 I-care technicians and engineers assist our customers globally every day in increasing the reliability of their machinery, to prevent losses and unplanned downtime, to produce more sustainably and to reduce costs.
After an intense onboarding and training period of up to one year in some of our European and US offices, you will relocate to Saõ Paulo to support the local team of Predictive Maintenance Technicians and Engineers.
- As a predictive maintenance engineer, you will support the maintenance department of your customers on a daily basis, by performing condition monitoring activities, primarily vibration measurements and analysis.
- You will work on a range of customer sites across Brazil (mainly Saõ Paolo region), and on all types of rotating equipment: gas and steam turbines, gearboxes, pumps, compressors, electric motors, fans and other rotating equipment.
- You will use different techniques and technologies such as vibration analysis (Portable, online and wireless), thermal imaging and oil analyses to help support the customers reliability program.
- As a lead PDM engineer it is your responsibility to take care of the planning, to increase performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- As a lead engineer you transfer your experience and knowledge to the local team.
- You will report to the Operations Manager in the US and the Brazilian Country Director.
Who are you?
- You have solid background and experience in Maintenance & Reliability
- Having experience in Vibration Analysis and holding a Cat 2 Certification of ISO 18436 is considered a big plus.
- A healthy sense of autonomy, leadership, customer centricity.
- Next to Portuguese you speak English fluently
- You are committed to relocating to Brazil for a minimum of two years.
What do we offer?
- Before deploying you to Brazil, you will be fully trained in the I-care deliverables in some of our offices in Europe and/or the US. This can take up to one year.
- A relocation allowance and all necessary paperwork will be provided to you.
- An open and honest environment, where employees are actually valued for their interests, passion and commitment
- An individual growth and learning plan fitting your interests and benefiting both employee and employer
- An attractive and complete remuneration package according to your competencies and experience.
- Your best day at work ever!