I-Care Reliability, a global Maintenance and Reliability Consulting firm is seeking a Technical Product Support Technician to work from their Houston, Texas office.
The Product Technician will be responsible for providing product and customer support as directed by management. This position is trained in the I-careproduct line to assist clients in remote troubleshooting of products and software. The Technical Product Support is the first line of support to I-care Reliability, Inc. This position will also be responsible for managing inventory of I-care products and internal technical PDM equipment. The Technical Product Support position is responsible to adhere to safety procedures and general good work habits and awareness. Technical Product Support also must comply with all with all I-care, client, OSHA, and all
other applicable standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Customer Support
- First line customer support Wi-care/I-see
2. Order Fulfillment of I-care Product Lines
- Testing Prior to shipping of units to field to insure seamless installation
- Order validation prior to shipping to site
3. Equipment Refurbishment/Troubleshooting of I-care Product Lines and internal PDM Equipment
4. PDM Equipment Management
- Spares Management of internal PDM Equipment
- Shipping Receiving of internal PDM Equipment
- Stocking of consumables based on usage
5. PDM Equipment Order Processing
- Purchasing of new/replacement equipment
6. PDM Equipment Calibration Tracking
- Set requirements/process/exchange
7. General Shipping Receiving
- Shipping receiving of I-care Product lines
Education/Certification: High school graduate, or equivalent. College Graduate preferred in technology or technical field. Industry equivalent experience considered.
Required Knowledge: Basic electrical, network, and software fundamentals including: troubleshooting network communications, replacing battery’s in sealed equipment, testing electrical connections
Experience Required: 1 or more years of direct related experience in a mechanical or electrical trade or apprenticeship, or equivalent education from tech or trade school.
Skills/Abilities: Good communication skills, both oral and written.
Bi-Lingual (Spanish and English) a plus.
Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to Windows, Word, and Excel.
Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Able to work well independently.
For immediate consideration please apply directly or e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org