ENTSO-E is the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity. We coordinate the cross-border system operations, system development and electricity market activities of the 39 electricity transmission system operators (TSOs) which cover 35 countries. The ENTSO-E Secretariat in Brussels provides support on technical, market and policy developments for all European TSOs in their cooperation with each other, in their joint fulfilment of their legal mandates, and in the intensive interactions with EU decision-makers, regulatory agencies, associations representing network users and other stakeholders.
If you are interested in having an active role in the energy transition, you should consider joining ENTSO-E. We are a dynamic European association working on important and exciting projects of the electricity sector with the commitment to support the efforts towards a carbon-neutral power system. At ENTSO-E, you will contribute to building the world’s largest integrated electricity market – impacting not only those in the energy sector but also Europe’s overall economy, today and in the future!
We are looking for a highly professional and skilled Payroll Specialist, passionate about the European electricity market and the energy transition. Do you have integrity and skill to engender trust with excellent interpersonal skills? Are you ready to interact at the highest level within an international and future thinking organisation? If yes, ENTSO-E is the right place for you.
You will work in the ENTSO-E Secretariat in Brussels in the People, Talent & Culture section, reporting directly to the Compensation & Benefits Manager. The People, Talent & Culture section is comprised of 8 internal and external staff.
- You will contribute to the Association work mainly in the areas of payroll and personnel administration. Responsibilities may be subject to change depending on the evolution of priorities and projects.
- You handle the entire payroll and personnel administration of the organization, in close collaboration with the social secretariat.
- You are the single point of contact for all employees/expatriates regarding compensation and benefits-related matters, such as insurance, leave arrangements, pay slip, transportation, immigration.
- You maintain good contact with HR partners: the social secretariat, the insurance company, immigration advisors.
- You dedicate yourself to possible improvements and automations within various processes.
- You believe in life-long learning and keep yourself up to date in the social legislation.
- You are fascinated by Comp & Ben projects and are keen to participate in their development and implementation (e.g. flexible remuneration).
- You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid model, allowing for a blend of remote and in-office work to support a good work-life balance.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree and a passion for Human Resources.
- At least 5 years of experience in Payroll. Experience with expatriates is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the Belgian social legislation.
- You are discrete, analytical, organized and dynamic.
- You demonstrate the highest level of trust and integrity.
- You show an unwavering level of attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and French (oral and written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You are an advanced user of Excel, you know how to use SharePoint.
- Customer-oriented mindset and are a strong communicator.
- You like to be in direct contact with your internal customers.
- You love to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Ability to work independently and in team setting with competing deadlines.
- Proactive and results-oriented attitude.
- Positive mindset aligned with the values of ENTSO-E.
Our people are truly at the heart of our association. You will be part of a multinational and multi-cultural environment, with colleagues from over 30 different nationalities. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce which allows us to create an environment where we learn from each other and develop together. We strongly believe in continuous learning and offer a broad range of training and development opportunities to our employees. We are a hybrid workplace and offer a maximum of flexibility enabling to have a good balance between remote working (from Belgium) and engaging physically with colleagues.
We offer market competitive compensation and an extensive benefit package, with excellent insurance coverage for you and direct family members (such as hospitalization, supplemental medical plan). You will benefit from group insurance and travel insurance. You will have the opportunity to participate in a Flexible Benefits Plan to choose for those benefits that create the best value for you.
Please submit your application no later than November 21, 2003, consisting of a curriculum vitae and a motivational letter on the ENTSO-E career site. Replies will be handled in strictest confidence.
ENTSO-E is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion or political beliefs.