Join the Liedekerke Family
Whether you are an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working at Liedekerke provides a stimulating and challenging environment.
We offer you the unique opportunity to shape your career with colleagues who are down-to-earth and at the top of their field.
Come work with us
Liedekerke is the place to be!
Come work with us if:
- you feel attracted by the flexibility, agility and decisiveness of a local office with international reach in terms of clients, files and jurisdictions
- you are passionate about the law and the business world and you would like to dedicate this passion to clients and colleagues
- finding and proposing the best possible solution and service is a driving force in your work ethic
- you value an intellectually stimulating work environment that gives you every opportunity to further develop your skills and also gives you the opportunity to contribute your ideas, knowledge and competencies to the firm's strategic policy from day one
- you're more interested in working efficiently than in knocking 'hours' because you want to be able to spend your valuable time on other activities and components of life
- you are not arrogant, are not the type of person that looks down on others and knows that there is always room for improvement
- you see the advantages of an office in the heart of Brussels, combined with the possibility of teleworking, and secondment opportunities in the offices of our clients or in our offices in London, Kinshasa and Kigali are a nice to have
Meet our people
Meet Arno Verbuyst
'Liedekerkers' show their colours
Arno Verbuyst, our Talent Acquisition Specialist, talks about the 7 habits that make him a better young professional.
Meet our people
Stefaan Raes is Partner in our Competition and European Law department. View the video to get to know more about his experience at Liedekerke.
"We take our work seriously but not ourselves"
Each year Liedekerke organises its annual dinner at a beautiful and unique venue. All Liedekerke members unite for a lovely dinner, after which our Associates give the best of themselves during a fantastic show, highlighting particular events that occurred in the past year.
Creating a culture of equity
As a result of the overwhelming positive reactions to the testimonials made in honour of International Women’s Day 2020, a Gender Equity Unit has been established. A core group of lawyers and staff members have joined forces to achieve the goal of the GEU: to create and reinforce a culture of gender equity within the firm, by working together with the Board to equip the firm with robust mechanisms to tackle common challenges and strengthen the gender bilingualism at the firm.
Small Talk, Big Firm
Welcome to “Small Talk, Big Firm”, a podcast made for law students, lawyers and other professionals who desire to get acquainted with what it's like to work in a law firm. Arno Verbuyst (Talent Acquisition Specialist) and Leïla Mourali (HR Legal Manager) take you on a coffee break and give you a glimpse of what it’s like working in a big firm like Liedekerke Law (Brussels). They also share some of their tips, tricks and best practices based on their personal experiences in HR and Recruitment.
Grab a coffee, settle down and be ready to get big answers to small questions!
Liedekerke is one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium. We are a full-service law firm covering more than twenty specialist areas, whether the need is for advice, transactional work or dispute resolution. Since 1965, Liedekerke has represented international and domestic businesses – from start-ups and private companies to major listed companies and multinational corporations – as well as financial institutions, governmental bodies and intergovernmental institutions. With over 100 lawyers, our goal is not to be the largest firm but to be the firm of choice for clients who require trusted advice and innovative and business-aware legal solutions. Each of our practice areas is highly regarded, and our lawyers are recognized for their commitment to our clients’ interests. We look after our clients with energy, creativity and dedication. In turn they value our intellectual agility, business-aware approach and capacity for innovation as well as our utmost integrity, sense of humour and human qualities. We cherish that character and aim to maintain it. That’s why we are constantly on the lookout for students, talented graduates and experienced associates who share these values and ambitions.