We are looking for a skilled Payroll Specialist to lead the Local HR Operations Team in Lisbon.
You will play a key role setting the local HR service delivery model and local implementation of Workday, within the country.
In this role, you will work on the implementation of Payroll and HR core processes, with the corresponding service delivery model and a landscape of external Payroll solution as we go live with Workday. You will set the local requirements and work closely with the Regional Operation Hub according to the global design principles and future target operating model. On daily basis you will be working closely with a matrixed group of stakeholders, primarily local HR colleagues who have the local as-is knowledge, as well as the core project team that have designed the framework for the to-be organization and processes.
We have strong aspirations in delivering steady state service to our business partners, so we expect to progress from implementation to continuous improvement to ensure great employee experience and regulatory compliance. We therefore expect that you are comfortable with your role changing shape and scope along the way.
You will have a unique opportunity to be part of a changing organization and stretch your capabilities by learning from, sparring with and collaborate with diverse and professional colleagues all over the world.
The role is based in Lisbon
Reporting to the Country Head of HR, you will be responsible for high quality delivery of Payroll Services and HR core Processes and continuously driving improvements to ensure great employee experience process optimization and compliance.
Your main responsibilities in next years will be:
• Define local legal, fiscal and regulatory requirements and assess the need for process
• Define the end-to-end process aligned with the global framework and uncover gaps between current and future model
• Implement a new payroll solution that better support the top-quality service delivery model
• Design local solutions to manage these in the new model and support the creation of local action plans to implement the solutions
• Facilitate knowledge transfer across different parties in the current operating model, the local team, core program team, external implementation partner, etc.
• Develop local Standard Operating Procedures
• Set the goals and objectives for team members to achieve the operational results
• Provide subject matter expertise to enable effective user acceptance
• Run training & change management activities
• Set local reporting requirements and assure global reporting needs
We are looking for
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience in managing Payroll and HR core processes within an international organization
• Strong knowledge of compliance and local legal regulations for payroll & benefits
• Exposure to an outsourced payroll model and HR ERP Systems would be a plus
• Some knowledge with AP process for service providers payments (independent workers) is desirable
• A proactive, ‘let’s get it done’ attitude
• Flexibility and adaptability to operate in a developing project environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance
• Resilience to the change the process. Accepting uncertainty and bouncing back from setbacks while keeping a solution-oriented mindset
• Collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
• Highly analytical approach with a strong eye for detail
• Systems and Processes savvy
• Structured working style and focus on delivering results as per agreed timescales and scope
• Fluency in English
Be part of this team and help us to fulfil our mission:
Creating a future worth living.