Chief Operational Officer (COO) Wellness Clinic Group
Full-time free-lance position
Wellness Kliniek has been the specialist in cosmetic plastic surgery and aesthetic dentistry in Belgium for over 20 years, is now opening a new clinic in Barcelona, and plans to open many new sites in coming years.
Wellness Kliniek aims, and sees it as its mission, to offer the best possible customised care at affordable prices to a wide range of people in need of cosmetic plastic surgery.
Wellness Kliniek is at a pivotal point in its development. As part of the expansion, Wellness Kliniek is looking for a driven and hands-on COO, to continuously improve back-office services and ensure operational excellence of the Wellness Clinics.
The COO will deliver daily and hands-on support to clinic operations (currently two sites: Genk, Belgium and Barcelona, Spain) and directly manages key back-office services (whereunder HR, IT, Accounting, Quality, Purchasing and Revenue Management).
The COO will provide day to day leadership and planning to all departments to maximized operations and client satisfaction.
This position is part of the management committee and reports directly to the CEO.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing all departments and working closely with the heads of department daily.
- Manage the operational aspects of the back-office department as per the organizational charts.
- Providing operational support to the Hospitality Managers, Head Nurses and Surgical teams of the clinics
- Executes monthly performance reviews with physicians formulates as well as implements improvement proposals
- Responsible for the full physician recruitment process
- Ensure full compliance of all clinics to predetermined operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and service according to the ISO certified quality standards
- Optimize on-going profitability of the clinics, create room for revenue and keeping pressure on operating costs. Guest satisfaction targets must be met and exceeded.
- Executes improvement actions and provides proposal for improvement projects on all aspects of the front and the back-office operational processes
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and 10 year working experience
- Master’s degree in Applied Economic Sciences, Commercial, Civil Engineering or Health Care management
- Affinity with the healthcare industry is a plus
- Organizational & detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level as well as external partners
- Assumes complete responsibility for assignments of moderate complexity and continues to aggressively improve skill base.
- language skills: Fluent English is required. The more languages, the better!
What’s on Offer
- Grow together with a fast expanding, ambitious and highly renowned company
- Work within an entrepreneurial corporate culture and dynamic environment on an international level
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Apply online now! Do not forget to include your motivation letter and CV! The selection consists of a screening based on CV and a selection interview
- Every candidacy is treated strictly confidential
Wellness Kliniek stimulates equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit based on competences, regardless of age, gender, origin, or disability.