"Would you like to be an actor and an active contributor to the energy and digital transformation?"
Established in 2005 in the context of energy transition and the liberalization of the energy market, haulogy is a software publishing company. The goal is to contribute to achieving the transformation objectives of our clients in the energy sector and public services by offering modular and scalable management software, as well as relevant commercial and IT services, within a long-term partnership approach.
Since 2018, haulogy has experienced unprecedented growth and now employs 140 collaborators in Belgium. haulogy has also expanded into France and has a French headquarter with 15 collaborators.
As the company and our IT solutions evolve, we are seeking individuals who are engaged and motivated to be part of this exciting journey: using IT to serve the energy transition.
Beside our IT solutions, we also have a departement dedicated to consultancy in order to help and accompany clients in their energy and digital evolution. For this department, we are looking for a:
Energy and Digital Transformation Consultant (M/F/X) (Belgium or France)
• Define master plans to initiate energy and digital transformation within our clients;
• Define transformation plans: from audit and analysis to their implementation;
• Assist with change management;
• Manage transformation projects;
• Define and draft recurring offers in the context of energy and digital transformation;
• Manage the roadmap of underlying product developments;
• Act as the point of contact for our clients: distribution network managers, renewable energy producers and suppliers, or any other sector actors.
• You possess or are about to obtain a Master's degree in Engineering (electricity, computer science, or equivalent fields) or equivalent through experience;
• You have initial experience in energy sector transformation projects;
• Interest and/or experience in the field of electrical engineering, the energy sector, and digital transformation;
• Ability to become the main advisor to a client's management in terms of energy management and transformation/transition;
• You have project management experience;
• You have a team spirit, show initiative, resourcefulness, and autonomy;
• You can adapt to new IT tools;
• You have a very good command of French and/or Dutch, both written and spoken.
What We Offer:
• Challenges in an evolving sector;
• Ambitious goals with opportunities for advancement;
• A dynamic, friendly, and respectful work environment;
• Offices in France and Belgium: Paris and Poitiers, Nivelles and Liège;
• Possibility of part-time remote work.
Thank you for applying online!