In the context of the energy transition and the liberalization of the energy market, Haulogy has created software to successfully contribute to the achievement of the business transformation objectives of its customers in the energy and public services sector. by offering modular and scalable management software as well as consultancy.
In this context, Haulogy is extending its portfolio of software solutions for the Energy market and need to coordinate implementation projects and manage operations for its customers, therefore we are looking for a:
Functional Consultant in IT/Energy (M/F/X)
The consultant will be required to:
- Learn and master the business processes relating to the liberalized French energy market.
- Learn and master the functionalities of haulogy products in order to become the functional expert of the product(s) installed at the customers you manage.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, i.e.:
*Ensure customer satisfaction on a daily basis.
*Translate your customers' needs into functional specifications.
*Interact with internal haulogy product & development teams.
*Inform and train your customers on new applications.
- Analyze customer needs;
- Provide the necessary IT support that you master;
- Participate in project committees where your ideas will be welcomed and discussed with your colleagues.
- You have a technical computer diploma or master's degree in management or civil engineering or equivalent diploma or equivalent by experience;
- You have at least 2 years of experience;
- You have an interest in energy transition;
- You have an analytical mind, you are methodical and rigorous;
- You are a good communicator and have a customer orientation;
- You have experience in project management;
- You have team spirit, you show initiative, resourcefulness and autonomy;
- You are able to adapt to new IT tools;
- You have a very good knowledge of French. Knowledge of English is a plus.
What we offer you:
The possibility, thanks to teleworking, of reconciling a balanced and fulfilling professional and private life.
A competitive salary package including medical insurance, Group Insurance, meal vouchers...
Ambitious goals with room for improvement.
A dynamic, friendly and respectful working atmosphere.
Please apply online!