INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. It has revenues of approximately $60 billion and consists of 36 divisions. The production network includes 194 sites in 29 countries around the world, employing approximately 21,000 people.
Project ONE will invest more than 3 billion Euros in a state-of-the-art Ethane Cracker and the associated support facilities. The goal is to become "the best in class" within the European Cracker Industry where our safety and environmental standards (lowest CO2 footprint within the European Cracker industry, strict emission and discharge standards) which will strongly surpass other already existing competing Crackers.
We are looking forward to welcome a Training Coordinator Operations, who will be responsible for ensuring that the newly hired employees for the operational organization are adequately trained to start up, operate and maintain the new installations in a safe, reliable, effcient and stable manner.
Project ONE is a real ‘gamechanger’ for the European chemical industry, because it’s the largest investment of the past 25 years in the port of Antwerp. A unique opportunity to contribute your already acquired knowledge and experience during the project phase and to allow you to participate in the construction of the cracker installation and the future operational organization at an early stage.
- Create, implement and manage a local training plan to assess and confirm operating and COW team compentencies meet required standard.
- Work with Plant Managers to deliver the training requirements for new site operators, specfically in cracker and associated unit operations.
- Manage new start employees and deliver intitial training as deemed necessary before being released onto the team.
- Monitor operator competency, compliance and training requirements using competency matrices.
- Create and deliver competency matrices & ensure all operators are trained in specific technologies, and in all flexibilities.
- Lead and participate in regular meeting program with line managers to discuss team training needs and progress.
- Create and own all training documents including plant overviews.
- Compile statistical reports for management associated with competency assurance and compliance.
- Assess and mark written material associated with operator check-outs, provide feedback and support where necessary.
- Complete final assesment of Operators by conducting site based process area field vists to assess process competency is suifficient, acting as the gate-keeper of check-outs and auditing prior training.
- Focal point for training as Project One is built, commissioned and ongoing future operations.
- SPA for simulator traininig in automation program.
- SME for training delivery for new site.
- Instigate a program of “train the trainer” to leverage experiences & skills of the new team.
- Proven experience in the petrochemical processing industry with a high level of operating knowledge of the area and experience in operator training.
- Held shift supervisory and or senior panel technician role or significant experience covering several jobs in an Ethylene cracker environment.
- Formally qualified to allow assessment of competence.
- Detailed knowledge of operating organisation roles and responsibilities and resultant work activities, policies and procedures.
- Expert knowledge in fundamental process of Ethylene cracker plant operations.
- Proven ability to translate knowledge of underlying principles of process operating activities and procedures across a wide variety of technologies.
- Experienced in COW systems.
- Good IT skills using excel, word, PI, Visio and Powerpoint
- Able to deliver training to groups in a classroom environment.
A challenging job in a stimulating and technically advanced environment, a motivating remuneration package and the opportunity for further development in a company that will set a new benchmark in its sector and rank among the world's best.
Interested? Apply online and send us your CV and motivation letter.