Are you our new Head of E2E Supply Chain Fulfillment – control tower?
At Lineas you can:
- Work in an open and flexible environment where you can be yourself
- Do things and put your ideas forward
- Contribute to a better
Who are we?
We are Lineas, the largest private rail freight operator in Europe. We convince companies to shift the transport of their goods from road to rail. Because that's much better for the climate and mobility. We make this Modal Shift a reality with the best train products and innovative services.
We, the FREIGHT FORCE, dedicate ourselves day after day to the freight transport of our customers. And to really make a difference!
Who are we looking for?
Someone who redefines fundamentally & implement E2E supply chain processes, tools, standards, … based on best practices for end to end Real Time production in order to realize the long term Lineas strategy and contribute to the modal shift.
You are in real time end responsible for End-To-End Supply Chain fulfilment to deliver clients cargo flawlessly from “end to end” through strong internal operations and an efficient up & downstream integration of our partners assuring customer promises delivery.
You are a main contributor in increasing customer satisfaction by focusing on integration of the voice of the customer & E2E load quality within Real time Execution
You are part of the supply chain fulfilment management team.
What are your duties?
You are in charge of the End-To-End Supply Chain fulfilment flow management capabilities organized around (inter)national product lines while ensuring operational proximity consisting of the following activities:
- Ensure that all assemblies are able to be monitored E2E on load level – resulting in an E2E product flow view and deviation management
- Ensure that in case of deviations, the ability to steer the right actions throughout the E2E organization to ensure impact towards end clients is as low as possible and as cost efficient as possible (in collaboration with the RT Execution)
- Ensure shopfloors are able to be functionally steered for all the inbound & outbound activities they have to perform
- Ensuring creation of freight letters for the goods to be transported is done correctly & on time
- Ensure there is a correct check in of the goods so the transport flow can be produced as planned.
- Ensure that if transports are blocked in our network, ability to reactivate them as soon as possible by continuously searching for capacity in planned flows. Next to this if transport flows are able to be combined also ensure the realization of the order process for these optimizations.
Next to this you are in charge of the in-plants that are placed at some of our key-customers. Goal is to ensure a maximum integration in the supply chain processes of our clients and so optimizing value both for the client as for Lineas. Key tasks for the in-plants are:
- Follow up & manage deviations of product bundles of the client
- Communicate towards client about planned/unplanned deviations
- Provide solutions towards together with master planning/flow management for the client
- Clarify degrees of freedom of the client & ensure these are taking into account for the E2E product engineering
- Ensure feedback loops between master planning & flow management
- Being the spider in the web
In Real Time you are accountable of the E2E Lineas production system, overlooking Long Haul, Stations and (multi-modal) 3rd Parties for the following activities:
- Load planning
- Real time flow management
- Real time Execution
- Incident management in case of high exposure
You steer the Real time organization in order to integrate the voice of the customer in all End-To-End Supply Chain Fulfilment processes at all levels as cost efficient as possible
You are (co) accountable for
- Perfect Order Fulfilment (% orders delivered to the right place, with the right product and the right time, in the right quantity with the right documentation)
- Execution agility & responsiveness (reactivation time of blocked loads)
- Production Capacity Utilization (Produce as Planned/TEEP/OLE/Landed 3th party cost)
You give guidance to business intelligence, continuous improvement & project management related to End-To-End Supply Chain Fulfilment flow management process and activities in strong collaboration with Lineas Production Systems (SME flow management)
You put in place efficient collaboration processes with all relevant upstream and downstream actors (intern/external) within the scope of End-To-End Supply Chain Fulfilment in order to increase performance.
- Customer Relations, Margin Management, Product & Capacity Management, Sales & Operations Planning, Fulfillment, Country Operations, Asset Management, 3rd Parties
You manage your team in order to (i) develop “one-company” culture (i) develop individual skills (ii) develop wellbeing at work (iii) assure decision are be taken as low as possible and as high as required.
What is your profile?
- Knowledge of order management best practices
- Knowledge of (Rail) Freight Management best practices
- Knowledge of End-To-End Fulfilment best practices
- Knowledge of Change and Program management
- IT knowledge: Interest to delve into the processes and tools is a must. Prior knowledge is a plus, but not necessary
Lineas stands for diversity. We believe that skills and talent are unrelated to gender, race, age, social background, sexual orientation, philosophical or religious beliefs, ...
What do we have to offer you?
With us you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing and international company.
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues who will make the Modal Shift a reality.
- You will receive an attractive salary with attractive fringe benefits.
- We give you a personal training and all the coaching you need to get started.
- Afterwards, you will be given every opportunity to further develop your talents.
- You are allowed to work autonomously and independent of time - even from home or on location when it suits you best.
- You will end up in a young and energetic company. Things are moving fast here and a lot is always changing. That opens up permanent perspectives for your career.