Since 2004, I-care has been the international authority in predictive and prescriptive maintenance. We measure, analyse and optimise the maintenance activities of our industrial customers. And we are the largest in Europe, if not in the world. From our head office in Belgium and more than 26 branches in Europe, the US and Asia, over 700 technicians and engineers assist our customers every day in increasing the reliability of their machinery, preventing losses and unplanned downtime, producing more sustainably and reducing costs. For this we use numerous predictive techniques and methods (we monitor over 300k machines per day), constantly investing in new technologies so we can support our customers even better. As a company, we are very innovative, our culture is great and the career opportunities are enormous. In 2020, we were voted Company of the Year in Wallonia (BE).
In order to further support our customers in the Liverpool area, we are currently looking for a condition monitoring lubrication technician.
A Lubrication Technician's main task is to carry out the periodic lubrication of our customer assets and to make sure the correct lubricants are present and stored in the correct manner. They also support the Reliability Engineers in the implementation and improvement in the services we offer.
- Report visual inspections. Consider, for example, leaks or situations that can benefit reliability;
- Carrying out the lubrication routes (whether or not in combination with an ultrasonic measuring device) and passing on any improvement proposals to the PdM Engineer;
- Carrying out oil changes, checking filter systems and passing on any improvement proposals
- Carrying out all lubrication tasks as known to our customers, including taking samples for analysis. All this must of course be based on the principle of Best Practices. In order to apply these Best Practices properly, all our Lubrication
- Technicians receive an extensive internal training program. This training program includes on-the-job training, classroom training and ISO certified training.
Who are you?
The activities of the lubrication technician have a multidisciplinary character: the focus is on lubrication activities on rotating mechanical and electrical parts of machines and equipment. The lubricator has basic knowledge in the electrical field and broader knowledge in the mechanical field.
- Technical training and / or work experience in the electromechanical field
- Being able to work independently with a lot of personal responsibility.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic team of technicians.
- Machinery Lubrication Technician Level 1 or 2 is an advantage. (I-care will provide the training and certification otherwise).
- Knowledge / experience with lubrication of industrial installations is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (as a service company we support customers all over the UK, with a hotspot in the Liverpool area)
What do we offer you?
- First and foremost, you get the chance to delve into a matter that seems unfeasible for many companies. Thanks to internal training, you become an expert in lubrication technical maintenance.
- Fast-growing and dynamic company.
- Our corporate culture and management style are simply superb, which ensures a stable organization and high employee satisfaction.
- Because you will be on the road, in addition to an attractive salary, you will also receive the correct equipment to carry out your role (company car, laptop, smartphone,…).
- I-care offers you an open and honest environment, where employees are truly valued for their interests, their passion and their dedication.
- We offer an individual growth plan, based on your interests and preferences, which benefits you and us.
- A strongly internationally growing organization with opportunities to move locations around the world (short term and long term).
- Your best day at work ever!
At I-care, we believe everyone has something different and valuable to bring in order to make us grow stronger as a group and as people. We value our people for who they are and treat our employees equally regardless of any demographic factors such as age, gender identification, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, or disability.