Are you up for a fun administrative job with a lot of variety? Would you like to make a difference to our stakeholders by offering top-notch support? Does continuously striving for accuracy and quality energize you? Let’s talk!
ADMINISTRATIVE TALENT STRATIC RELATIONS
Vlerick Business School is a triple-accredited, international business school at the heart of Europe – ranked number one in the Benelux for executive education and top-20 in Europe. We strive to make a difference, offering high quality, interactive and impactful learning journeys and in doing so, helping form positive change-makers with a vision that is rooted
in a dream.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and meticulous Administrative Talent who would like to offer support to the Advancement Team of the school. This team strengthens strategic relationships with businesses, philanthropists, and communities. It secures the resources that are needed to accomplish Vlerick’s mission and leverages strategic relationships through corporate partnerships, institutional giving, and philanthropy to support Vlerick’s ambitions.
Provide key administrative support to the Advancement Team of the school.
• Support prospect research
o Identify and research potential partners/donors.
o Prepare accurate profiles, briefings, and information about potential partners & donors.
o Provide research profiles for events and meetings to assist the colleagues in prospect identification and cultivation.
• Support partner/donor relationship management
o Meticulously maintain and update partner/donor data, including registering and processing of donations.
o Act as a liaison with other teams of the school to maintain a 360° view of the partner/donor relation with the school.
o Alert key stakeholders to relevant news regarding partners, donors, alumni, etc.
o Support our Events Officer to organize events that are part of this partner journey.
o Support the team in reporting to partners/donors.
• Support function for the creation of stakeholder communication
o Your input/data will contribute to marketing & communication actions designed to foster relationships.
o Your input/data will contribute to regular updates to our stakeholders on the activities of the Advancement team.
• Are a team player who can work autonomously.
• Are discrete and like working in a well-organized, meticulous, and proactive way.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Dutch & English.
• Are flexible by nature.
• You are tech-savvy and can work with MS365 programs.
• Consider quality of great importance and want to go the extra mile for internal & external stakeholders.
• Have at least a bachelors’ degree and preferably a first relevant work experience.
• Can work on our campus in Ghent, Brussels or Leuven in combination with your home office. You are open to work from another location should the occasion call for it.
• Autonomy and responsibility in a challenging work environment.
• A dynamic, open, and international company culture.
• Working with different teams and on a variety of tasks.
• A warm and supportive team.
• Flexibility: 30+ holiday days, working on our campuses in combination with your home
office, flexible benefits based on your individual needs.
• Internal & external opportunities for training & development.
• The chance to be a part of something bigger and inspire people to live, learn and leap.
At Vlerick, openness to the world is part of our DNA. We are continuously working towards being a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive place to work and learn at. So, no matter who you are, where you come from, or what your dreams are, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Take the leap
If you think you meet these criteria, please apply with your resume and motivation letter via our website. We look forward to hearing from you!
Want to know more? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.