Agap2 is a European IT Consultancy, active in 14 countries with over 7.000 employees. Since 2014 we are based in the Netherlands with our Amsterdam office to provide our IT expertise to the Dutch market.
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC (Business Central) Developer at agap2 you take on the challenge within an international environment with a local focus. You will have the opportunity to work on various projects along the years, based on your experience and interests. Projects within industries such as Banking, Fintech, Telco, Retail, Sports and Healthcare.
While working at agap2 you are expected to share your knowledge while also having the opportunity to learn new technologies. We believe that sharing knowledge is the key to personal development. Our talent management program is tailor-made to give you the opportunity to develop and grow in your career, the way you envision it. Because we work with various customers, you are also expected to be able to adapt to different environments.
· Min 3 years of development experience with Dynamics NAV
· Min 1 years of development experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central
· Experience with migration projects from NAV to Business Central
· Experience with Azure DevOps and GIT
· Experience with Azure Cloud
· Experience with Agile/Scrum
· You are result and quality oriented
· You have strong communication skills and a fluent command of the English language
· You are a team player. Want to share, dare to learn!
Nice to have
· Experience with Power BI
· Experience working with remote teams on an international level
What we offer
· Competitive salary
· Hybrid or Remote work
· The possibility to work with international companies
· Laptop and mobile phone
· Pleasant and informal working atmosphere within an international organization
· Challenging projects based on your interests and experience
· Room for own input and ideas
· Tailor-made talent management program to help you achieve your professional goals
· Happy hours, corporate events and team building workshops
· Access to tech events and meetups
Is there still room for fun? Of course! The combination of fun and development is important in our team. A small impression: our team consists of more than 10 nationalities, we play football and regularly organize tech meetups, Friday afternoon drinks and pub quizzes.