The battery modeling engineer will be in charge of key industrial and European projects, and will be working on simulation and modeling activities
• Lead efficiently industrial and European projects and perform a good share of hands-on activities in the projects to deliver high quality results on due time to internal / external customers
• Develop battery electro-thermal models
• Develop SoX estimation, and BMS programming
• Ready for lab activities, including battery characterization techniques.
• Be a key contributor to the set-up of simulation methodologies and numerical models (for electrical energy storage systems like batteries, electro-thermal modeling, state functions)
• Document the work in executive reports and educate colleagues (cross-functional) to spread the recommended practice
• Contribute to daily meetings and general assemblies
• 5+ years’ experience in battery modeling with a focus on battery electro-thermal models and SoX estimations.
• Advanced user of MATLAB/Simulink for electro-thermal analyses, knowledge of python, C, C++, … is a plus.
• Knowledge of characterization techniques such as EIS, HPPC, OCV, capacity tests is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Analytical thinking, problem solving mindset.
• Team player, Customer-focused, pragmatic.
• Curious, self-motivated.
• Good knowledge of the electro-thermal behavior of batteries.
• Familiar with standard tests on batteries.
• Proficiency in English is mandatory, Dutch, or French is a plus.
What We Offer:
• Permanent contract
• On the job training
• Competitive salary package
• A dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment