About the Company
Founded in September 2005, Agap2IT is a European organization in the field of Information Systems, Science and Technology and a reference in the world of Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, Industry, Pharmaceuticals and Energy, among others. Committed to innovation, agap2IT is oriented towards creating real value for its Clients and Consultants.
The ability to intervene globally, combined with the team's high experience, along with it's technical, functional, and business know-how, ensures an excellence in response to most demanding and complex challenges.
A Business Manager is an “entrepreneur”, responsible for building his own business unit from scratch. Your success will be measured by your capacity to establish strong and durable relationships with your network of clients and with your current and future colleagues.
Concretely, you will have to perform the following:
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers.
- Participating in development of business offers.
- Supporting our clients in demanding projects through several service offering.
- Analyzing and reporting your business activities.
- Participate in the recruitment strategy definition and process.
- Continuously recruit, interview and match candidates to have already qualified talent ready to meet customer’s current and anticipated needs.
- Act as a leader to build your own team of consultants.
- Oversee your consultants’ career evolution (Annual review, trimestral review, trainings).
- Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to coach others in the development of their skills.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to exhibit a strong level of vigor, intensity, competitiveness, and endurance.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Possesses strong team leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Higher education degree, preferably on Business Administration / Economics / Human Resources / Engineering.
- Experience in the Sales or IT industry, ideally min 1-2 years of experience.
- Able to communicate effectively in both English and French, Portuguese is a plus.
- Availability to work from Lisbon, Portugal.