Anyone who wants to stay relevant in business today has to go digital. But security threats are everywhere. It’s our mission to make sure the digital environment is secure, so our customers can do business with confidence.
We identify the cyber risks in organizations and help to eliminate them. Because we’re an independent party, customers can trust in our integrity and expertise. We show them the best solutions for their security, customized to their needs.
We have one goal in mind: to make working together in the digital world much safer.
As a partner in digital security, we listen and ask the right questions to clearly formulate the precise needs. Our people are driven by knowledge and focused on collaboration. Through coaching and training we don’t just increase the security level, but grow the internal expertise within organizations.
That’s how we achieve digital progress, together.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
As a Cloud Security Architect, you improve the security maturity of our clients’ businesses. Using your security architecture and communication skills, you guide the client in adopting a more mature security mindset and way of working.
You build a trust relationship with our clients, getting to know their business, in order to advise them on security-related subjects. Your advice is based on perceived risks combined with your and Toreon’s expertise. You communicate clearly with all stakeholders and make sure that agreed-upon actions are planned and executed.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You provide consulting to our clients and work around their schedules. At our clients, you are the cloud security architect on ICT projects.
You are responsible for the following:
Giving advice and judge security measures.
Gathering business and security requirements (through workshops and interviews)
Developing and designing security solutions to reduce overall risk and align on acceptable risks.
- You are eager to learn about security architecture frameworks and explain it to your colleagues.
- You perform risk analyses to provide the people in charge with the insights they need to make decisions. You are responsible for overseeing and conducting risk management activities (risk assessment, gap analysis, business impact analysis, threat and vulnerability evaluations, etc.) on customer environments and propose architectures to help the enterprise reach an acceptable level of risk.
- You are responsible for the design of the to-be security infrastructure
- You design and support operational security processes, such as:
- Monitoring security events to detect incidents
- Incident handling
- Monitoring correct execution of user and access management
- Managing crypto keys and certificates
- Identity and Access management
- As a consultant, you oversee the specification of security requirements for business solutions and support processes.
- You participate in BCP/DRP activities where you will guide security assessments and do the follow-up. In addition, you develop and improve tools and templates to support all these tasks.
- You will manage the assessment of the as-is situation.
- You are accountable to lead security initiatives and ensure their successful execution.
- You can create a reference architecture for cloud environments (Microsoft: Azure, Microsoft 365, AWS…).
- Application of multi-cloud strategies
- You understand how to safely integrate with on-premise services.
- You design the correct controls to deliver those cloud services to the end-users.
- You design correct Identity and Access Management controls
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are in possession of a relevant Master/ bachelor’s degree within ICT or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 5 years experience as a security architect and you are certified within AZ303 (AZ304).
- You have experience in the technical delivery of security solutions with the ambition to grow into Security Architecture or you have experience as a Security Architect.
- You are interested in getting certified as AZ500 and implementing it.
- Security architect is your basis and you want to develop in cloud architecture.
- You care about quality and take pride in your work.
- You are hungry for knowledge and willing to share what you know.
- You have a high level of personal integrity, with the ability to handle confidential information in a professional way.
- You are customer oriented.
- You have excellent communication skills. You can present with confidence, speak clearly and precisely.
- You have good writing skills (Dutch, English, French). You can write correct, error-free, understandable and well structured documents.
- You are a team player, but are also able to work independently and to deliver results
- You are expected to be flexible in your work and your time management. We will be flexible towards your needs.
YOUR TECHNICAL BACKGROUND
You have experience in the following topics as a security architect:
- As a security architect you have already have come into contact with cloud security (EMS O365, MS Azure, AWS is a plus). You are familiar with one or more of the following:
- Mobile device management
- Mobile application management
- Securing applications in azure cloud
- Secure administration of the Azure/Office cloud
- Advanced Threat protection for Office / Azure and endpoints
- Sentinel event management
- Managing architectural work across the full lifecycle from inception through to implementation
- Experience in security domains and standards
- Cryptography (incl. Key Life Cycle Management) and Public Key Infrastructure
- Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Security in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Networking technology: Routing and switching standards, VPN (IPSec, MPLS) standards, …
- Knowledge/ experience of ISO 27001 security framework, risk assessment methods, application development and application security.
- CISSP is a must!
- Security certifications are a plus: CCSK or CCSP (cloud), Prince2, ISO 27k LI, ITIL, PMI, TOGAF, SABSA, …
- You have experience with Identity and Access Management design and implementation.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
At Toreon, we are all about people. We help our team members to develop themselves to be better experts, better professionals and better team players. We are dedicated to sharing and expanding knowledge. Although we maintain a fun filled culture at the office, we are very serious about our clients’ needs.
- A competitive salary based on experience
- A Flexible Income Plan to optimize your needs (extra vacation days, bicycle leasing, ..)
- A large training budget of 5000 euros per year
- Net compensation starting from 100 euros
- An electric car or alternative car with fuel card
- Material: laptop and telephone
- Meal vouchers 8 euros/ day
- 250 euros Eco vouchers
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- You get a dynamic team in a stimulating learning environment.
- You are invited to a lot of knowledge-sharing events and stimulated to organize your own.
You are always part of a Toreon-team working at our clients. You work with senior and junior people with different backgrounds. This will help you to learn from the best and become a better-rounded consultant. We take our people’s needs and ambitions into consideration when assigning projects. Show us your sense of quality, integrity and responsibility and we will allow for a very flexible job that fits your personal and family’s needs.