DECODE is a company where you can be yourself. We work in a decentralized and flexible manner, focusing on work-life integration and personal and professional development.
Born in 2019 in Portugal, we are part of a multinational group with 24 brands, +7000 employees, and offices in 13 countries.
We specialize in the Digital Universe, mainly in the areas of Software Development (Web, Mobile, and Low code), Data Strategy (Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics), and Digital Experiences (UX/UI and Design Solutions).
Our purpose is to promote a strong, agile, and flexible answer to the challenges of digital transformation, resulting in improving the innovation and strategic growth of our clients. For that to be achieved, we strongly encourage the training and continuous improvement of all our Decoders, combining experience with irreverence to ensure projects are successfully delivered.
We believe that the best results are achieved when we work from the inside out. A happy and realized team equals success. Do you want to be part of a team like this?
- We are flexible in our work schedule, and we offer the possibility of remote work.
- If you do decide to come to one of our offices occasionally, you’ll find some perks there, such as free fruit and entertainment, such as videogames and boardgames.
- We have several events and dynamics that you use or show up to, and keep in touch with the other Decoders
- We care about the well-being and development of all our Decoders, providing a personalized follow-up by our People team, which is concerned about each one of us, and keeping the work environment dynamic and relaxed.
- We offer health and life insurance, a telecommunications plan, and a set of protocols with other entities.
- We give you free access to training (mainly online) and professional certification programs (Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, Python, etc.).
- We strongly encourage you to think outside the box and to find new and creative solutions to everyday problems.
You want to be a decoder, and you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineer or similar;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in C# .NET development;
- Experience with .net core;
- Webservices domain (REST and SOAP);
- Experience in relational databases: ORACLE, SQL, Postgres, MySQL;
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies (framework SCRUM) will be valued;
- Cloud services knowledge is a plus;
- Fluent in English.
We believe in people, we recognize talent, and we embrace the difference.
We know the power is there. So here you only need to be one thing: yourself!