O Grupo The Independente Collective define-se por proporcionar aos seus hóspedes e clientes uma experiência gastronómica única e autêntica.
O The Independente Collective está em processo de recrutamento de um/a Técnico de RH - Payroll (m/f/d) para integrar a equipa.
Se gostas de aprender, tens ambição, queres progredir esta posição é ideal para ti!
HR & TALENT COORDINATOR
Direct Reporting: HR & Talent Acquisition Manager
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees’ records and supporting the interview process. Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
• Analyze the company´s organizational structure, job descriptions and career development strategy, making suggestions for improvement, plan and execute implementation.
• Analyze the company´s recruitment model and make suggestions for improvement, plan and execute implementation.
• Analyze the company´s payroll and benefits strategy and make suggestions for improvement, plan and execute implementation.
• Analyze the company´s performance appraisal program and make suggestions for improvement, plan and execute implementation.
• Participating in annual recruiting budget and ensuring adherence to the budget throughout the year.
• Analyzing training needs and developing training curriculum.
• Coordinating all employee incentive programs.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with college and university placement offices, with the objective to generate internships applications by the best interns.
• Create and implement tools to promote The Independente Collective UNIQUE Culture.
• Internal Portal Project: Lead the project development of an internal portal to serve as an important tool of communication and collaboration.
• Meeting with department managers to develop specific recruiting plans.
• Assist managers/supervisors in performance management procedures.
• Assist managers/supervisors in preparing and delivering training courses.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
• Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Working alongside employment agencies and search firms.
• Scheduling and attending career fairs as to generate qualified applicants.
• Providing company information and job opportunities to potential candidates.
• Developing and conducting training programs for managers as to improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reduce turnover.
• Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
• Researching, analyzing, preparing, and presenting hiring statistics.
• Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
• Manage and coordinate the payroll processing.
• Produce and manage HR reports such as: employee schedule analysis, holiday schedule analysis and employee attendance tracking analysis.
• Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback.
• Support other functions as assigned.
• Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position. Min. 3 years.
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
• Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
• Experience with HR databases and HR software is valued.
• Ability to work with Primavera software is a big plus.
• In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities (LinkedIn).
• Familiarity with social media recruiting.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• A degree in Business Administration/Economics/Human Resources Management or relevant field.
• Additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus.
• Personality and personal interests aligned with The Independente culture and market positioning.