You are responsible for handling and managing the workflow of after sales service, enabling sales operations to go smoothly and ensure high level service. You spend most of your time ensuring on time deliveries, track launch products, deadlines and make sure all order books are shipped to the Nike account.
You ensure key processes with Nike Direct such as customer service connection, planning and operational support are running smoothly, accurately and are elevated where possible. In this role you are the key connection between internal departments (Sales, Customer Service,Operations/IT) and Nike Direct departments to manage business and systems integration in such a way that drives our business forward. That means making sure the product makes it to market. You often work independently but in close collaboration with the Nike DTC sales and account Managers, you are part of a larger international team and you receive the necessary support from the head office and departments.
Values of our client
- Passion We use our drive and commitment to motivate and inspire others.
- People People are the core of our company, they make the difference.
- Entrepreneurial We are ambitious and not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Diversity We believe that diversity promotes creativity and that different perspectives feed the best ideas.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Customer Service:
- Direct and accurate processing and follow-up orders from Nike Direct/Sports marketing/NBHD accounts
- Entering order data and generating / sending order confirmations.
- Providing explanations / information to these customers about aspects such as delivery time on a daily basis
- Being able to drive attention, explaining products
- Taking care of internal and external communication, and understanding the Nike organization and complexity
- Ensuring correct order processing for deliveries take place as agreed.
To this end, among others:
- Monitoring accurate order handling
- Supervising the implementation of special arrangements
- Consulting with sales and logistics departments
- Trying to come to an acceptable solution
- Delivery appointments
- Handling customer complaints in such a way that the commercial relationship is not harmed
- Monthly intrastate communication
- Seasonal readiness preparation depot accounts NSP
- Work closely with Nike Direct account managers
- Communication with warehouse on planning and calendar
- Manage seasonal calendars with Nike
- Maintain customer master data
- Edi preparation NSP
- Customs paper preparation non-EU shipments
- Work closely with procurement tracking incoming goods
- Finance : follow up CN, store set up and information tracking new doors openings
- Translates correctly Nike codes with our clients codes
We would like to see the following competencies come to life when performing this job, which are linked to the 4 core values within our company:
- You like to communicate in a constructive, positive and respectful way.
- You give the best of yourself every day and you love to inspire others.
- You speak the language of the customer, the consumer or retailers from your own drive and passion.
- You like to motivate others to explore new possibilities. Making mistakes is inherent to progress.
- You are customer-friendly and service-oriented.
- You are naturally curious to better understand the customer and his environment.
- You always maintain a respectful and honest relationship with colleagues, customers, and society and you try to develop this with a long-term vision.
- You understand that working together is the key to success.
- You take responsibility for your role within the team.
- You are a building block to others through your integrity, reliability and stability.
- You manage to take the team to a higher level.
- You think action and solution-oriented and like to act accordingly.
- You embrace new changes within the company.
- You are driven to make a difference and achieve results by applying an enthusiastic hands-on mentality and areas for improvement.
- You use flexibility where necessary.
- You are proactive, accurate and like to work autonomously.
- You convince the customer of new product concepts and you have the ability to provide direction and guidance in this regard.
- Your preparation and knowledge of the market, products, trends and competitors allow you to switch quickly
- You can engage in a constructive discussion with others.
- You are open to other opinions, decisions and cultures because they benefit creativity.
- You think out-of-the box, you question yourself but also others to get better together.
Experience and knowledge
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a commercial or business administration.
- In addition, 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a dynamic B2B environment where you are used to switching quickly.
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English. Both written and oral.
- Very solid Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of ERP system Dynamics AX is an advantage
- Accurate and service-oriented
- Nike background (optional)
- Excel wizard
- Team Player
What do you get in return
- Challenging function within a fast-growing family business
- Employed within the retail and sports sector, working for global brands: Nike and Jordan
- Pleasant, stable and sporty working environment
- Work locations in Turnhout (BE) – move to Arendonk planned for Q2 2023.
- Fixed salary
- Group insurance
- Meal tickets
- Commuting Allowance
- 4/5e or fulltime