Dimitri Oosterlynck, our current CEO, founded GIMBER in 2018 in a garage in Buizingen, a small province town in Belgium.
GIMBER is an organic non-alcoholic drink which gave the name to the company. This innovative drink offers a unique ginger brew blended with premium organic ingredients such as lemons, herbs, spices and gems that is great for simple mixes as with sparkling or hot water, enabling customers to get a non-alcoholic drink with a selection of ingredients.
Being sold in the most beautiful stores on British Islands, in Belgium - Netherlands - Luxemburg, Scandinavia, France, Italy, Germany & Austria the company now is one of the fastest growing beverage start-ups in Europe
If this quick shooter of what we stand for has managed to hit your G-spot, you might be the next G-team member we are looking for.
Before we go any further, we have to warn you that all the good feels we draw from the drink we market, we also spread in life to the people we come across. As an employer, we advocate for equal opportunities and value diversity. Also, discrimination has no seat at our recruitment table (we’re more than happy to welcome souls from any gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, marital and pregnancy status, etc.) and our salary package should make you want to fight a little for the job.
Also, note that as a potential future member of our brand, you will be expected to drink your shot of Gimber per day to keep the doctor away...or not! Your free will to choose your holy drink is safe but still, we ARE looking for a like-minded individual, with one eye set on a healthy lifestyle and the other on the sales and business development world. If on top of those perks, you are blessed with outstanding sales enthusiasm, passion and a sense of excitement, feel free to move on to the next part of this spicy job description.
In short: you will be building the brand and sales in Gothenburg/Malmö - Sweden (and the wider area). Together with the Country Sales Manager, you will be the go-to GIMBER-ambassadors on the field and will convince the potential customers of GIMBER’s value proposition.
What clients are we talking about? First of all, you will further develop the presence of GIMBER in niche concept stores, but you will be playing an important role in the development within specific retail stores (organic stores, fine food,...) as well as exclusive sports clubs and at work channels (cafetaria, workshops, co-working spaces,...). With your widespread connections, that won’t be a problem at all!
- You live in the Gothenburg/Malmö-area and have a large network in Sweden.
- Swedish is your native language and you have a good knowledge of English, as this is our company language
- Entrepreneurial, driven, social are just a few of your best known qualities. You are highly enthusiastic and always in to discover new things. You live the GIMBER-lifestyle with a positive mindset.
- You have at least 1 relevant experience as a field sales representative and preferably 2-5 years of experience in field sales (food/beverage/luxury)
- You can drive a car full of GIMBER goodness
Are you in for a challenge and want to show what an impact you can have? Ready to conquer the market as a field sales expert for GIMBER? You’ll get tons of opportunities to prove yourself, will get responsibilities and the freedom to achieve those and to grow the company with your skills. And don’t forget: you’ll be able to drink GIMBER everyday!
- The opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and motivating team.
- The opportunity to spread the founder’s idea and build a GIMBER community in the Sweden region.
- An environment where you will be challenged to do better and be better
- An environment where you have your own responsibilities and - provide your personal input to the company.
- A place where you will enjoy best of both worlds: having fun & satisfaction of your hard-work.
- A company car and a competitive salary package.
- CV Screening (we will check if you're living in the right area, if you speak Swedish and if you already have a first experience in field sales)
- Video call with our Talent Team
- Face-to-face meeting in Sweden with our current local business developer
- Meeting/videocall with our VP Of Sales
- Offer & Contract
Feel free to contact us via LinkedIn:
- Michael L. Ringoir - Global Talent Manager
- Katrien Vanden Meersche - International Business Developer